Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Favorites

For some reason I'm so excited to do this month, granit there isn't a lot of things, but those few things mean a lot, and hopefully, maybe you guys will check em out.



Music
  1. Hey Pretty Girl - Kip Moore - I have been going crazy over this song the past few days-I know, days, but it's gotten it's fair share of plays-. I've recently rediscovered it and gah. It's one of them songs that really makes me appreciate country music...even those it's a love song. There's that inner hopeless romantic again
  2. Cryin On A Suitcase - Casey James
  3. Ladies Love Country Boys - Trace Adkins
  4. Backseat Serenade - All Time Low
  5. Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker
  6. Close - Rascal Flatts
  7. Too Much - All Time Low
  8. Therapy - All Time Low
  9. Good Morning - Madisa ft. Toby Mac
  10. Hunter Hayes' new album
  11. All Time Low's Don't Panic album
Movies
  1. Red
  2. Princess Diaries 1 & 2
  3. Miss Congeniality 
  4. Abduction
Books
  1. The Good Life - Trip Lee 

Food/Drinks

  1. Chicken
  2. Tomatoes
  3. Bell Peppers
  4. Iced Tea
  5. White Grape Juice
Misc

  1. Spending time with my dad. I'm a Daddy's Girl and darn proud of it!
  2. Laying in bed and watching movies
  3. I got my first letter from my friend in the Army today, that was pretty dang exciting.
  4. Got my Diploma in the mail -SUPER exciting
  5. Baking food
  6. Sitting in the sun
  7. Reading
  8. Silence. Something I'm enjoying A LOT of.

No comments:

Post a Comment