Monday, June 10, 2013

Abduction Movie Review

Rated - PG-13
Released - 2011
Mystery, Action, Thriller





 [source]



"If Taylor Lautner is in it, it's gotta be good"... Best words I have ever spoken!
This is one of those movies that I put off watching merely for the fact I was afraid it was gonna be one of those super incredible movies that I wouldn't want it to end. This was exactly it and I LOVE it.
The coolest part about it? Apart from the fact Taylor Lautner is in it, is that it was filmed in Pittsburgh, a place I've been before, it's just so cool to see in the movie and having that feeling of knowing the surroundings and everything.
This is a movie about a boy who figures out the truth of his life, simply by being paired up with an old friend/crush/current-neighbor for a project.
The title basically explains it all, it's an action movie. Taylor is one of those guys who are incredible for the action rules, like Vin Diesel, it suits him.
Hands down 10 out of 10 stars.
★★★★★★★★★★
Please, please, please, go watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment