Thursday, June 6, 2013

Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies




 Peanut Butter No Bakes. This was my second time making. I've always wanted to try making them but for some reason the whole boiling the sugar, butter, and milk on he stove kind freaked me out. But I did it... and the family LOVED them.

And I must say. They are extremely easy.
Here's what you'll need

1 1/2 cups of oatmeal
3 1/2 tbs of Peanut Butter
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1/8 cup of butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup of milk

First, mix peanut butter, vanilla, and oats into a bowl and then set aside.
Next, in a saucepan, melt the butter, sugar, and milk over medium heat, allow to boil for a minute
 Lastly, pour the butter/milk/sugar contraption in with the oatmeal mix, mix until it's all completely combined and then use a spoon to scoop it out onto parchment/wax paper

and TA-DA... you have just made no bake cookie.
Easy, right?


I hope you guys try this out and enjoy it as much as we did!

 ***If you make any of the recipes I've written please tweet a picture to me at Alltimemusic129, I'd love to see/post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment