Thursday, June 20, 2013

I Know What You Did Last Summer Movie Review

Released: 1997
Rated: R
Horror, Thriller, Mystery



[source]



I actually liked this movie, apart from where the creepy dude who jabbed the hook in people, that part I couldn't watch, I don't have a very high tolerance for that kind of thing.
The guy, on the right, Freddie Prinze, JR., also played Freddie in the Scooby Doo movies, along with  Sarah Michelle Gellar-who played Daphne-which I personally thought was pretty cool. But anyway, onto the movie!
The movie is about four teens who are in great trouble from a year ago when they hit someone with a car and dumped the person in a lake, and the guy come backs to haunt him.
It was pretty cool, I'd definitely watch it again.
I'd give it a rating of 8 out of 10 stars
★★★★★★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment