Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Forger Movie Review

released: 2012
rated - PG-13
Drama 




[source]


This is one of those movies where if it wasn't for Josh Hutcherson I probably wouldn't watch it considering the plot of it.
This is about a fifteen year old boy who was abandoned by his mother who is a drug addict who found shelter in the picturesque seaside art community of Carmel, California. While trying to survive on his own, he's introduced into art forgery.
It was really good, I was a bit surprised to be honest, my dad said it was really good.
It's quirky, and cute, I loved it. And believe it or not, the one guy in it, Everly, is the same guy who plays Burton in Abduction -movie review here-. It's cool.
10 out of 10 stars, this will be one I'll be watching over again probably a million times.
★★★★★★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment