Friday, June 28, 2013

Paranormal Activity 3 Movie Review


Rated - R
Released 2011
Horror



[source]


This movie creeped me out, well, more of the ending. I'm the kind of person who's afraid or being afraid when it comes to horror movies, real or not. Maybe it's just because we've had some creepy//crazy stuff happen in our house-Ya never know! That's all I'm sayin.
The plot of the movie is that the youngest little girl becomes friend with the paranormal entity in their home.
It gets freakier as the movie goes on, the very last ten minutes were the absolute freakiest.
Thankfully, I got to watch it with my brother and cousin who are great at lightening the scariness by making fun of the people and that, and we watched it in the morning.
It was good, I must say that, I like the whole 'home video' sorta effect going on.
On the rating? I'd have to give it like a 7.5 outta 10, I'm not HUGE on horror movies, but I do get that urge to watch them, it's been a while since I've seen one, so I'm pretty weak and that when it comes to them. Supernatural stuff is the hardest to get over, for the fact of there being actual Demons and what not. Been there, done that, not fun, ain't goin back.
End of story, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment