Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May Favorites

This is so exciting. I get to do my first blog on favorites. Lame right? ...maybe a little...



May has been a very good month for me. I've pushed myself out of my comfort zone a bit, new music has come out, just a bunch of wonderful things.
I'm going to list things in categories, it'll be easier for me to keep everything straight and hopefully not forget anything, considering I'm listing things off the top of my head and not writing them down first.


Music
  1. I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes
  2. Boys 'round Here - Blake Shelton ft. Pistol Annies and Friends
  3. Cryin' On a Suitcase - Casey James
  4. See You Tonight - Scotty McCreery
  5. Doin What She Likes - Blake Shelton
  6. Ladies Love Country Boys - Trace Adkins
  7. Come & Get It - Selena Gomez
  8. Fakin - Lecrae ft. Thi'sl
  9. Highway Don't Care - Tim McGraw ft. Taylor Swift
  10. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - Theme Song -DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
  11. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
Movies
  1. The Hunger Games
  2. Monster-In-Law
  3. Taken 2
 Misc
  1. Watching movies with my dad
  2. Watching the Memorial Day Parade
  3. Going on long walks
  4. Feeling the warm sun on my skin
  5. Meeting 4 new neighborhood pets
  6. Spending time with my grandparents
  7. Reading a book
  8. Drinking tons of Iced Tea
  9. Having the windows open
  10. Talking to an old friend
  11. Taking pictures
  12. Baking food
And the best part of all?

I...


Graduated!!!

I say that's a pretty good deal right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment