Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Red Movie Review

Released: 2010
Rated: PG-13
Comdey, Crime, Action



[source]


I love this movie so much. I'm becoming addicted to the action-crime-comedy-FBI-secret-agent kinda movies, it's just so cool!
This is about when Frank's peaceful life becomes threatened by a high-tech assassin-former black ops agent, Frank assembles his old team and tries to survive and uncover his assailants bringing his new-found girlfriend along the way.
It's so quirky and just wonderful, my dad absolutely loved it too and we're thrilled that they're coming out with a second one!
One of my most favorite parts is when Frank is jumping out of the police car in the mist of it turning and how it goes slow-mo and the camera sweeps to the side. I love that. They used amazing camera angles-not too many cuts, none of the clips dragged on, the music was great. They did amazing. I haven't seen a movie by Summit yet that hasn't been good, and this by far is in my Top 10 favorites.
Ten stars!<3
Here is a trailer if you'd like to get an idea of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment