Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just Listen - Sarah Dessen Book Review





Sarah Dessen is one of my absolute-hands-down-top-five-no-doubt-about-it favorite Young Adult Romance authors. She is just incredible. They're not slow, graphic, or rambly. They are amazing, funny, and feel-goods.
The kind that you get emotionally attached to the characters and when you finish reading it that you feel like your lost because you're not living in the books world anymore.
My favorite part is the huge music part of the book, I LOVE music, it's something I can't live without -I'm listening to it right now while I'm writing this- which may be why I love this book so much... apart from the fact I'm a hopeless romantic.
This book, Just Listen, is my favorite from her.
It's about this girl who has 'everything'... at least, in the commercial she played in for a department store. In real life, she doesn't have a best friend, the perfect family, or anything. Till one day, she meets music obsessed Owen Armstrong, a tall, dark, and handsome boy that used to have anger problems. He tries to help Annabel with facing the night and her former best friend, Sophie, decided they shouldn't be friends anymore.

 ★★★★★★★★★★

Here is a link to purchase Just Listen. I highly suggest if you are a teen romance reader, to check out her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment