Saturday, June 8, 2013

Step Up - Revolution Movie Review


[source]


I love dance movies, they are absolutely amazing. I like to pretend that I can dance as amazing as the people in them, when in reality, chances are that'll never happen-But that's okay!
Step Up Revolution wasn't my favorite one of the Step Up 'series'.
They had good music. I loved the choreography, and the story line, the flash mob aspect of it, is just wonderful. And the thing I loved thee most is that they featured some of the dancers from the second and third movie, like Moose, Vladd, and Jenny-but mainly Moose. Why not Moose?
The thing I didn't really like about the movie is the part where they were saying that Sean had lied to them when that wasn't even close to what happened, he never lied. And I know it bothered my dad that they had said that too.
But over all.
Rating? Ehh... 6 out of 10 stars, I'm glad I saw it, but it's probably not one that I could watch a million times over, though I probably will watch it again at some point.
★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment