Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day!!





  Father's Day was wonderful!! I got to spend time with my daddy and I got to make him some good homemade things!

The one thing we always do together is watch Supernatural, so, I made him a card in Photoshop that has little sayings and that on the front, some words I had to alter cause of swearing x] In the brown-paper wrapped gift is a book called Happy Happy Happy by Phil Robertson, a guy from Duck Dynasty, we LOVE that show, so I thought he just may like the book. And to top it off I made a homemade Gob Cake for desert after dinner! [There will be a recipe for that coming up soon!!]



What did you guys do for Father's Day? did you make him anything? If so please leave a comment, I'd love to hear all the wonderful things[:

No comments:

Post a Comment