Wednesday, January 7, 2015

"You know the future is really happening when you start feeling scared" - Unknown


Lately things have been getting busier , tomorrow will be even more frazzeling.
I have officially become a college student, and I'm very excited, and very nervous. They all start on the same day, although they are online classes, the stress is still very much there.
This has been a long time thing that I've wanted to do and I'm so happy that it's finally in my grasp to take on this battle and I hope, I hope, I hope, this all works out. I think that's scaring me the most, the fear it won't. But I'm trying so hard to keep a positive outlook on this.

I took my placement test twice, first on the computer, and second on paper. It took much longer this time. The last lady who I had gone through the plans and everything with wasn't there, and there was only one guy working and they couldn't find me scheduled in the book, then they found it, and then like ten other people came in and everything was backed up and it was one giant mess, but it worked out.
I took it twice to see if I could score out of taking a class that I really didn't need to take, and I'm thankful to say I did, and my scores were actually much better on the paper test than the computer.
Then I got my classes all scheduled and plugging right along.

After that we headed to the library. I needed a new library card, they apparently cancel the card if it hasn't been used so long, for a while I was getting things out on my mom's card so that would do it.








Since I achieved my goal I decided to treat myself and get my favorite Snapple (my lunch also wasn't the healthiest but shhh, it's a secret. In reality it wasn't that bad, like logically speaking, silly mind).


My favorite go-to breakfast lately has been Stonyfield's Strawberry Yogurt topped with Nature's Path Organic Gluten Free Summer Berries Granola. Sooooo gooooooood!






Today, me and my Mom went out for a ride in the car, we ended up going to Dollar Tree and found a few school supplies. I waited in the car while she ran into Wal*Mart to get some water for her plant that can't have mineral-containing water.
It was getting close to lunch and I hadn't ate in a while so I snacked on a KIND Blueberry Vanilla Bar. I love these things. I keep one in my bag in-case we're out and my stomach starts acting up. It's on the bland side, but healthy, so it's pretty much guilt free. And it's blueberry. Love the blueberries, too.





And about five minutes later it started to just dump buckets of snow.





I know it's the windshield but it wouldn't come up good through the other windows. I have a video on my Instagram that gives a much better idea of the fun event. Thankfully there was no accidents. The cars looked like they were just appearing out of nowhere. It was cool, and freaky! Hahah.



How is your day going??

No comments:

Post a Comment