Friday, January 23, 2015

Gluten Free Friday: Vanilla Blueberry Healthy Grains KIND Bar Review




                                                      [source]




This has been my top favorite KIND bar lately. There's always one in my bag when I go out just in case I need something to hold me over.
It's sweet, fruity from the blueberries and hint of vanilla, and it's nice and chewy. Better yet, Gluten Free. One major thing I love about KIND. When eating gluten free it's a little hard to get any the whole grains when everything is made with rice and corn, these bars are a perfect way to get them in.




Ingredients:

Whole Grains, Gluten Free Oats, Brown Rice, Millet, Gluten Free Oat Flour, Buckwheat, Amaranth, Quinoa, Tapioca Syrup, Evaporated Cane Juice, Honey, Non GMO Canola Oil, Brown Rice Syrup, Gum Acacia, Vanilla Extract, Blueberry Puree, Apple Puree, Plum Puree, Apple Juice, Glycerine, Sea Salt, Natural Vitamin E, Citrus Fiber, Citrus Pectin, Natural Blueberry Flavor.



Calories 140
Fat Calories 35
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 75mg
Total Carb 24g
Dietary Fiber 2.5g
Sugars 7g
Protein 2g


No comments:

Post a Comment