Friday, January 2, 2015

Gluten Free Friday: BoomChickaPop Lightly Sweet Popcorn Review










                                                      [image's source]



This popcorn is sooo raved about. When me and my Mom were at Rite Aid looking for a snack I decided to dodge the cookies and go for popcorn this time.

Angie's BookChickaPop popcorn is really good, although I do think it just tastes like lightly sweetened/kettled popcorn, so I don't quite understand what was so rave-able about it.
Please don't hate me for that!

In all honesty it is a good popcorn and I will probably be getting it again to try out other flavors.

Another nice thing is that there isn't a bunch of gross ingredients:
Popcorn, Fair Trade Organic Dried Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.
A love it when ingredient lists only have a few things, or even if there is quiet a bit, they are still pronounceable and natural.








No comments:

Post a Comment