Saturday, November 29, 2014

Gluten Free Friday: Nature's Path Organic Gluten Free Summer Berries Granola - Review


I know, I know, it's not Friday. It's Saturday. With the Holidays coming my mind has been a bit everywhere and I had forgot to write up my review, my apologies!





This is my ultimate favorite granola, ever. I've been getting this for probably a year, or just over. It's the closest thing I've found to 'normal tasting' granola.

Each serving of Nature's Path Organic Summer Berries Granola has 2g of Fiber, 16g of Whole Grains, and 3g of Protein.


  
Ingredients: 
Gluten free rolled oats*, evaporated cane juice*, sunflower oil*, yogurt chips* (sugar*, palm kernel oil*, non-fat milk powder*, lactic acid, soy lecithin*, salt, vanilla*), rice starch*, freeze-dried blueberries*, freeze-dried berry blend* (freeze-dried strawberries*, freeze-dried raspberries*), sea salt, natural flavor, tocopherols (Vitamin E). *Organic. Contains soy and dairy. Produced in a facility that uses tree nuts and peanuts. Vegetarian.













My favorite part about this granola is that 1) it's crunchy. I've had other GF granolas that were too soft for my personal liking. 2) The greek yogurt chips. I think they taste a lot like white chocolate. And 3)  The freeze dried berries. I looove freeze dried berries SO MUCH.
I prefer my granola just  plain as a snack, and I plan on having it ontop of yogurt. You could easily use it for a trail mix, or a topping (on yogurt, or smoothies). Or whatever your heart desires.

This granola comes in other flavors too: A Honey Almond, and a Vanilla Cranberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment