Monday, December 29, 2014

Goodbye 2014!











I'm not gonna lie, I've never been more pleased to have a year over and done with. This year has been one heck of a roller coaster and I'm ready to get off it.
However, this year has brought me a lot of growth, too. I've dealt with many things this year that I never would've thought I would've had to of gone through and it's bringing to be a better and stronger person.

I want to go over the resolutions and what not I'd made from this last year to see if anything as really been done.
You know how these things work 'I'll work out everyday for an hour' three weeks in and you're lucky if you actually wore your yoga pants for yoga.
That's me.

Number one: Get Healthier.

Check. I've done so much better with eating healthy this year than I think I've ever had. Not to say I don't eat junk. I eat my fair share of cookies, but I'm learning balance. If I ate pretty good that day, I'll try not to feel so bad about having a piece of candy or a cookie or two.


Number Two: Blog More.

Check. I'm confident in saying this deserves a check because I think I've done at-least 3 blog challenges and I'm certain that that in itself was more than last year without all the posts I'd done in between.


Number Three: Stop Being So Scared.

Ehhhh I wouldn't say this or that, I've made some big stepping stones but I still worry a lot, but I'm thinking that's just me.


Number Four: Work On My Bucket List.

Okay, I have to update that, I didn't do to much from it to be honest, but I did do some. So in technicality I guess it would be a check, wouldn't it?


Number Five: Read More Books.

I don't think this deserves a check even if my GoodReads account says I've read 27 books. Most were reread and I just don't think I deserve to say it was checked off.


Number Six: Turn My Dreams Into Reality.

This is a work in progress, it's going to take time.

So, what? 3? 2 1/2? out of 5? That's not too bad considering I'm not one to really keep resolutions or anything.


What were your resolutions? Did you accomplish any? If so, what were they?




No comments:

Post a Comment