Sunday, December 28, 2014

Bucket List Project: Read At Least 25 Books



[source]




This one I honestly didn't think I could do because I was so out of my advocate-reader-self and had a little bit of a hard time getting back into it. I managed to read 27, and possibly 28 if I finish the one I'm in the middle of now, which I'll probably do that here soon before the year ends so I can start off fresh an all.

I really need to work on getting back into the books though, it's not that I don't enjoy reading, it's getting my self to put the time aside to do so.


Here is the list of books I read

1. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
2. The Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
3. The Series of Unfortunate Events: The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket
4. The Series of Unfortunate Events: The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket
5. Keeping The Moon by Sarah Dessen
6. Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
7. The Mortal Instruments: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
8. Four Paws from Heaven by M.R. Wells
9. New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
10. Library Love by kpgcatlover
11. The Bad Boy's Girl by jessgirl93
12. The Vampire Academy: The Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
13. A and D by Louisse Carreon
14. Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion by Mark Cotta Vav
15. The Mortal Instruments: City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
16. The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
17. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
18. The Quirky Tale of April Hale by demonicblackcat
19. Maybe Perfect by winx1348
20. Twilight Director's Notebook: The Story of How We Made the Movie Based on the Novel by Stephanie Meyer by Catherine Hardwicke
21. The Replacement Girlfriend by AubreyEatsHearts
22. Not Exactly Romeo & Juliet by kpgcatlover
23. Tame by EmilyTheReader
24. My Dark Knight by SheriffSquinty
25. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
26. Maid for Hire by demonicblackcat
27. I'll Protect You by orangechicken


The one that I'm currently in the middle of now is Miles To Go by Miley Cyrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment