Monday, December 15, 2014

Gift Ideas For Dog Lovers



Being a huge dog lover myself, I thought it would be nice to come up with a post of some cute gift ideas of gifts for the animal lover in your life, these are just a few things I found!












Shelter Pups has this really cool custom stuffed dog. You send them a picture of your dog and they'll recreate it into a stuffed animal. Adorable!!






















I LOVE this Personalized Pet Pillow. You can choose from 4 different deigns, your dogs name and your own pronunciation, there's also 12 different dog graphics, and 3 different unique dog definitions. I don't know any dog lover who wouldn't like this!
























A gift for the dog, and the owner! Chuckit! Tennis Ball Launcher. All the fun of playing it, without worrying about holding the slobber covered ball.























This cute necklace is sure to win over any animal lovers heart, and there is a gold version!

No comments:

Post a Comment