Sunday, December 28, 2014

Bucket List Project: Build A Gingerbread House


I don't think that Christmas is complete without building a gingerbread house. This was the one thing I was dying to do this holiday, my mom surprised me with one a while ago and I've been trying patiently to hold it off until closet to Christmas to make it and be able to enjoy it.



 [source]













I also found that putting the icing in the micrwave for about 10 - 15 seconds till it was warm helped SO MUCH. It would not stick to the gingerbread at all after kneading it in the package. And it worked wonderfully once it was heated.






I kept it simple. Gingerbread houses are still new to me, I don't understand how people can make them so nicely and perfect.
Until then, I'm content with my little house[:

No comments:

Post a Comment