Friday, December 12, 2014

Gluten Free Friday: Sam Mills Gluten Free Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - Review



[source]



Sam Mills is one of my absolute favorite GF brands, their products are really good AND affordable. When I found out they had their own chips, I was pretty excited to try them.
These are sooooooooo good! I'm not a huge fan of cheese-flavored snack type foods but these are really good. And I actually think they taste better than Dorito's-don't hate me! But their just, so good!!





Because these chips are corn based, it does have a hint/after-taste or corn, if you've ever had their pasta, it taste pretty much exactly like that. These cheese flavor itself is a little tangy. It doesn't really taste like fake-cheese, but it doesn't taste like real cheese either, I guess you'd say it tastes like powdered nacho cheese, lol. [Since when did cheese become so hard to describe? I'm sorry!]
Like any good chip, they are crunchy, and are a bit salty but not too overwhelming to where it's all you can taste and your face is all puckered up.




















These are definitely one of my favorite chips I have tried though, and I will be definitely getting them again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment