Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tis The Season To Be Haulin'



Fa la la la la...

Too early? I think not[; It's NOVEMBER ALREADY! I say it's legal to enjoy gingerbread cookies and Christmas candy even if Thanksgiving is in the middle of it, lol.

I said in my last life post that I might do a post on the haul I got, here it is.
This definitely isn't an 'all the time' kind of haul. I haven't been shopping in like two years, and I was supossed to get stuff I needed not the stuff I wanted. Oopsies... that didn't happen, lol.
Either way, this was a haul over the past few months. When i get the stuff I actually need I might put it in a post.






The first place was Micheal's craft store. They had a paint for $5 and the brushes were $10 but my mom gave me one of her coupons making it $10 all together[: I like painting, and it's something I've been wanting to dabble in a little further, so I thought I'd get the legit supplies to do so, lol.




Next was Target, where I got The Perks of Being A Wallflower, I watched movie first(don't yell at me!!) and LOVED it, so I figured the book would be better, if not just as good. Then Barnes & Noble(the first trip) I got The Maze Runner, I wanted to see it in theater but that didn't happen so I figured I'd read the book first and do it the right way x] Then the second trip I had originally went to get The Fault In Our Stars book and shirt, didn't happen, I ended up debating heavily over it and Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban, went with Harry Potter because I was craving to read it, and I also got Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Other Classic Works by Lewis Carroll, I've ever read Alice in Wonderland, but love the movie, and the giant book was on sale for $8, holla! Ad I also got The Host, haven't read it either, or seen the movie, but it's been on the list.
THEN we went to JCPenney and I got the purple shorts, which I believe were $30 originally and got them for $1.75, now I have a pair for next summer. Then Gabriel Brothers, and found a pair of fair isle leggings that I've wanted since last year! THEN KMart and I got The Fault In Our Stars, it was a few dollars cheaper than B&N but I also found more books that are on my list *sigh* first world problems.




Next was Dollar Tree, I wanted to get some stuff for Christmas and opted out last minute apart from a few things and found these. Utterly Smooth Hand Lotion, gotta love the cold weather and hand washing causing dry hands -.-
I also got two things for my hope chest, Scrubbies, and sponges. Of course I had to get a few things for Chestnut so I got Gravy Train treats that I can use for training(the treats are made in CA), and doggie bags, the ones I had for Peaches and Benji have been outside hanging on her leash on the kennel for the past two years, so I think their dead. And a harness. I really want a Cesar Millan harness, but I haven't found on in her size, and because she's a puppy I can't fathum spending $20 on a harness she's gonna grow out of in a few months, and all the toy dog harnesses look like their made out of ribbon, a toy dogs harness won't work for a medium sized dogs puppy. No no, so I got her one there to test it out, I'm a little leery of it though.




And lastly, Rite Aid. They were having BOGO Free on Sam Mills products, I also had gotten chips and their Vanilla and Vanilla Cream cookies but I forgot to add them in (plus I ate one of the boxes of cookies, we have to go back for the other boxes because they didn't have enough in stock). And I got a thing of Jelly Beans because I haven't had them in a while and was craving them. Such a sweet tooth lately :[


Have you guys gotten any great deals on anything? Have you done any Christmas shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment