Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Very Accurate Horoscope For The Year 2014 - Leo

July 4 Zodiac Sign  12 Signs Of The Zodiac  Your Star Sign Explained In Detail






A facebook friend of mine posted a link on Facebook to 'A Very ACCURATE HOROSCOPE FOR THE YEAR 2014!'. I'm not a huge fan of horoscopes, or I should say that I don't believe in them all that much or devote my life to what they say, for sure, but I do think it is cool to look at every now and again.

I thought I'd do a little test to see what it says and if it's had any close relation to what has happened in the past 11 months of this year.



LEO – The Lion (July 23 to August 22)
Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Usually happy but when unhappy tend to be grouchy and childish. A Leo’s problem becomes everyone’s problem. Most Leos are very predictable and tend to be monotonous. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Very predictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. (7 years of bad luck if you do not share this post.)


Great Talker - I think I've talked more this year than ever, but I'm still a very quiet person considering I can be in a room with someone for 8hrs and maybe say two words.

Attractive and passionate - I can't anwser the first, but passionate? Meaning passionate about certain things I do? Sure.

Laid back - I personally wouldn't really agree to this, maybe 50/50-60/40. Some days I just want to do what I want to do and that's all. Other days we'll do something that I have no desire to do and will take me a few to come around to it, but I'll do it. If that makes sense.

Usually happy but when unhappy tend to be grouchy and childish - Yeah, that's most likely spot on.

A Leo's problem becomes everyone's problem - Depending on the problem, the problem could become everyone's problem, but most of this Leo's problems don't become everyone's problem, and that, could be a problem.

Most Leos are very predictable and tend to be monotonous - I've been told I'm predictable one time that I got in an argument one time, I see myself as monotonous, if I really am or not, is another story. But probably.

Knows how to have fun - I'm not a party person by any means. But once in a while I can 'let loose' or however you'd like to call it.

Is really good at almost anything - HA! That's not true for this Leo.

Great kisser - Couldn't tell ya that one.

Very predicatble - Noooooo....? I surprise myself! So I can't be all that predictable

Outgoing - NO. No, no, no, no





Down to earth - Yyyyyessss?

Addictive - I'm not sure what they mean by this exactly. But I got very obsessed with certain things, does that count? Lol

Attractive - God thinks I'm to die for

Loud - No no no. Once in a while, when I'm with the wrong people, but no no no, I'm a quiet person, very quiet. Leo like puma!

Loves being in long relationships - This is true

Talkative - From time to time, si.

Not one to mess with - "She's got her daddy's tongue and temper, sometimes her mouth could use a filter"

Rare to find - Okay.

Good when found - I don't knooowww




So basically.... yes and no. Some are very different from me, and others can be right on. However, I still don't/won't take them word for word. It's still interesting to see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment