Friday, November 14, 2014

Gluten Free Friday: Arrowhead Mills Organic Gluten Free Sprouted Corn Flakes






Hello! It's time for another GF review.

Cereal. I  LOOOVE cereal....so much. I wanted to make a gf version of raisin bran and found these flakes and got the raisins... I ate it all plain. It's soooo good, it reminds me a lot of the raisin bran flakes, sweet, crunchy, flat out yummy. Tastes amazing with almond milk. It's practically all I've been eating for the past 3 days, I'm so healthy, I know.

Ingredients: Organic sprouted whole grain corn flour, organic whole grain brown rice flour, organic pear juice concentrate, organic white sorghum flour, sea salt, mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E) & ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) [to preserve freshness]


 I'm not able to tell you the price difference, it's been a while ago since I got the cereal that I don't remember, nor can I find the price listed on Arrowhead Mills' website, but I can tell you that it is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment