Monday, November 17, 2014

Recycling & Tufted Titmouse



Hello hello hello!

It's currently 37 degrees and raining outside right now, it had been a mix of that and snow not even an hour ago. It's supposed to drop down to 15 tonight.
We had our first snow on the 13th, it laid just barley on the ground, but the next morning it was looking like winter[:



I feel like we skipped fall though. I should have gotten more pictures but it just didn't happen. I'm trying to make up for the lack of 'flannel-weather' yeah, it's not really working.
Side Note: These two(the top and bottom picture) really shouldn't be in this post, it should be in the next, I have a few photos from last week I want to get up, but these just made it in the bundle).






I have a hard time photographing blueberry smoothies in these cups, I should really just transfer it to a different cup and take a photo,  I couldn't wait! I had just done a workout and was starving.
It's half a packet of Carnation Instant Breakfast in Vanilla, a cup of frozen blueberries, and a cup of  original almond milk.




Mom put a feeder up near the window, we've been getting 4 Tufted Titmice in the yard and eating.




Also, we had cans that needed recycled and we took them to get that done before going to the mall. JCPenney's was having a big sale and I was in need of new jeans mine have gotten too big and I found two pairs for 20 bucks, each were $38 originally! Woohoo!









No comments:

Post a Comment