Friday, November 21, 2014

Gluten Free Friday: Brach's Swirly Fish Gummi Candy Review









A while ago my mom had found some Brach's candies at a local outlet store, she let me pick out one that I wanted. I picked the Fish & Swirls. 1) because it was fish. 2) because it was blue raspberry flavored gummies, too.

These were really good. On the package it doesn't say that they are gluten free, but after looking at the ingredients nothing seemed to contain any gluten/wheat.












      








 
The flavors included: Blue Raspberry & Cherry, Lime & Lemon, and Orange & Pineapple. There were three different fish shapes. My favorite being the starfish.





They were a little tough to chew, but they tasted sooo good!
I've tried looking these up online and the only place I can find that sells them is this site but they are only fish shaped, not the star fish and everything.

I do hope Brach's makes this one of their more 'usual' candies, and this wasn't one that was going out of stock or anything. These were really good, and if I ever see them out I'll probably pick up another bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment