Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Making 'Christmas Cookies' Already!





These are the photos I was talking about from yesterday[:

My fail of a photo to show the first snow of the year.



 Exciting news: I got my permit!! I didn't get it when I was 16 because I wanted no parts of driving, but now that I'm older, there's stuff I wanna do, and I need my license to do so.

After getting my permit, I was starving, so we stopped at McD's and I got a parfait. Seriously, you guys, yummy.



 We did a good bit of running around, we had walked around the mall a lot before hand waiting for the DMV to open and none of the stores we needed to go to opened until an hour after the DMV. After the mall, we went to Staples, and Joann Fabrics.
On the way home, we stopped at Sheetz.


 Gas station selfie! I'm kidding... that's not a thing, as far as I'm aware...



My Grandma also has me making Christmas cookies, well nut rolls, that got turned into cookies, and then cinnamon rolls. It was a huge recipe, oh my gosh....





I can't wait for Christmas, but don't worry I will spare you all of the Christmas posts until after Thanksgiving, one holiday at a time, blah blah blah. I feel like since it's November it should be free to  be excited for Christmas, but at the same time... Thanksgiving. It's just first world problems, that's all.

But really I'm already thinking about what to put on my Christmas List :P






No comments:

Post a Comment