Saturday, July 20, 2013

Top 5 Favorite YouTubers


For anyone who doesn't know, I'm a YouTube Nazi. I spend a good majority of my time on there watching video.
But I thought that I'd share 5 of my favorite YouTubers with you guys.


1. NTsbeautychannel
She is one of my bestest friends, we've met through YouTube and she's so nice and down to earth, she is incredible. She does make-up and beauty sorta stuff from reviews to tutorials and she also has a vlog channel.







2. ErikTV365
He's a vlogger from Texas, him and his wife and two kids, they are super nice and funny people and I definitely think they don't have as many subscribers as they deserve.




3. CTFxC
Okay, who hasn't heard of them? It's Charles Trippy and Alli. Charles is the bass player for the band We The Kings. Their vlogs are hilarious, very humble, and just all out amazing people.





4. AprilJustinTV
They are one of the cutest couples on YouTube! April is a Beauty Guru and also has a cooking channel. She loves her cats, husband, and baking/cooking.






5.  SORTED Food
They're exactly their name. It's a cooking channel where they add their own sorted twist to the recipe. It's four boys who are absolutely hilarious and have a passion for food. Anyone who loves cooking needs to watch them because they are absolutely incredible.




No comments:

Post a Comment