Monday, July 15, 2013

Gluten Free Double Blueberry Muffins





These are wonderful!! I made them twice, one Gluten Free and the other regular so the rest of my family could have some too. They. Are. Amazing. Nuff said. They're dense, sweet, and just flat out yummy.

Here's what you'll need:

  • 1 stick of butter. softened
  • 1 cup of sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1tsp vanilla extract
  • 2tsp baking powder
  • 1/4tsp salt
  • 2 1/2 cup of frozen/fresh blueberries -I used mixed berries-
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 2 cups of gluten free flour(same amount if making non-gf)
Cream butter till smooth, add sugar and beat together, then add eggs, vanilla, baking powder and salt. Smash 3/4cups of berries in a seperate bowls then add to mix and stir till combined(I personally just added them, the mixed I used smashed them up some anyway). Then add the milk and half a cup of flour, mix, and do the same with remaining flour. Lastly fold in your berries.
Spray/line a muffin pan fill each cup 3/4 the way full-you can also add a topping of 2tbsp sugar and 1/4tsp of cinnamon if you'd like-and bake at 375 for 25-30mins and poke with a toothpick till it comes out clean.
Enjoy[:

 ***If you make any of the recipes I've written please tweet a picture to me at Alltimemusic129, I'd love to see/post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment