Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Prince and Me Movie Review

Rated - PG
Released 2004
Comedy, Romance
★★★★★★★✰✰✰


[source]

This isn't my favorite movie ever, it's one I watch here and there, but not very often, I'm not a huge Julia Stiles fan.
But, in general, the movie is about a farm girl who goes to Wisconsin University and meets this foreign exchanged student named Eddie, a immature-party-boy who is 'secretly' in line to become King of Denmark. She soon realizes, after inviting him home to spend the holiday with her family, that she may actually like him and it's just a roller-coaster of a love story.
It's cute, not my absolute favorite movie or anything, but I do like it. It's light and enjoyable. I do recommend it to anyone who likes the romancy movies to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment