Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ella Enchanted Movie Review

Rated - PG
Released 2004

Comedy, Family, Fantasy
★★★★★★★★★★




[source]


This is one of my all time favorite movies for years, I'm not sure why. I think it's just because of the whole modern-fairytale aspect of it with all the elves and fairies but it's not incredibly-girly.
It's about a girl, Ella Frell, who's been given the gift of Obedience by a fairy named Lucinda, no matter what anyone tells her what to do, she has to do it, and she can't tell anyone about it. She lives with her poor father who marries a wealthy woman with two snooty daughters who finds about Ella's spell. In the midst of trying to hide from them she stumbles into Prince Char who becomes an unexpected friend after saving her life quite a few times from trying to find Lucinda.
It's cute, I just hands down love it, I've watched it about five times the past three days.
It's light hearted and feel-good. Anne Hathaway is hands down gorgeous and an amazing actor. This will remain one of my favorite movies for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment