Monday, July 8, 2013

Gluten Free Nutella Brownies Recipe





These were SOOO yummy! Everyone loved them. The only problem, my stomach HATED them, but then again, I have a terrible stomach so don't take it's word for anything. I promise you, everyone who had them, loved them, and so did their stomachs.
If you're a chocolate lover, you'll love these, they're like regular brownies only twice the chocolate. And the best part, they're very easy to make.

What you'll need:
  • 1cup Nutella
  • 2 Eggs
  • 6 tbsp Gluten Free flour -I used Bob's R.M.-
  • 2tbsp cocoa powder
  • 1tsp Vanilla Extract
Mix all the ingredients together, and bake at 350 for 12mins in a lined/sprayed muffin pan.
Simple[:

 ***If you make any of the recipes I've written please tweet a picture to me at Alltimemusic129, I'd love to see/post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment