Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen Movie Review

Rated - PG
Released 2004
Family, Comedy, Music
★★★★★★★★★✰




 This is another one of those movies I don't really get tired of watching it, I know I've watched it quite a few times. I do like her acting-at least from what movies I've seen of hers. In this movie she plays a girl names Lola and she believes her hometown revolves around her until they decided to up and leave to a knew city where she becomes a new person that's competing for center of attention.
My absolute favorite parts is where Stu comes to the party and returns her necklace asking her to dance and the end of the movie when they do the play, merely for the song Drama Queen, it's catchy.
My least favorite part is when she's trying to make the popular girls believe that she went to the party and they make her out to be a liar even though they saw her there. That tugs at a few strings, I can't handle seeing people upset, lol.
Either way, it's a really good movie. Kudos to Lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment