Thursday, July 18, 2013

Playing For Keeps Movie Review

Rated- PG-13
Released 2012
Comedy, Romance, Sport
★★★★★★✰✰✰✰


[source]


I was pleasantly surprised by how much I actually enjoyed this movie. I accidentally clicked on it on Netflix and just decided to go for it. At first, it is kinda slow but it picks up after a little while.
It's about a former soccer player who's divorced and starts to coach his sons soccer team in a way to pull himself out of hard times while a bunch of soccer moms are swooning at his every word, because of the accent, of course.
I liked it, it's not too shabby. I'd watch it again, I like the bits of quirkyness going on through-out it and how he decides to be a better father. There's really nothing bad to say about it nor good--It's Cute! But I would suggest others to watch it, who knows? It may become your favorite!

Here's a trailer for it:


No comments:

Post a Comment