Friday, October 10, 2014

The Secret Suprise!





Do y'all remember at the end of my September Favorites post that I had exciting news to share with younse?!?!?!








SHE'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Meet Chestnut [aka Chessie/Chessy]

She's an 11 week old Beagle puppy, she's already stolen my heart. I LOVE her. She kept giving me puppy cuddles, oh my gosh.
I plan on getting lots of nice pictures, and videos of her while she's still little.

My grandparents got back from visiting my aunt for the past two weeks yesterday, my mom asked my grandma when she thought they'd be going to get the puppy[this was yesterday] and she said 'are you free tomorrow?'. So this morning my mom called my grandparents who called the breeder and said to come get her around 11. So me and my mom left the house around a quarter till 10 to go to my grandparents house and I stayed there while they went to get the puppy, which was good because my stomach wasn't being very nice.
I got to spend time with my Pappap which was extra nice because we just don't hang out very much, we talked hunting, gardening, and food! He taught me how to make a meal that he just whipped up with fresh veggies from the garden.

It's just been a very exciting day! There will definitely be more photos and that to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment