Monday, October 13, 2014

Fitting Right In









Chestnut is starting to fit right in, you can tell she's getting comfortable.
My Pappap said he can't get over how much she sleeps, she's slept all through the past few nights.

She still needs some things yet though. She has a shot she needs which we're getting from the store this week because it's incredibly cheaper than going to the vet and having it done.
I also want to get her some toys, I watched her the other day while my mom took my Grandma to the store to get groceries since they got back a few days ago, and now that I see what she does, I have some things in mind.


She's chewing...and chewing a little too much, meaning she's experimenting with biting too, which we're nipping in the bud so it doesn't turn into anything more than just her and her puppy chewing.


She's also got fleas. She was an outside puppy at the breeders, so it's to be expected. I gave her a bath in the sink yesterday and got a lot of them killed, but their still on her, in a couple days I'm gonna go back over and give her another one to try and keep up with that darn flea cycle. Note: She did really well for getting her first 'new-home bath' (the guy gave her one when my mom and Grandma went to pick her up so she'd be all nice and pretty) she's just too cute.

She's having a blast with there being two cats in the house. Jack doesn't seem to be able to know what to do with something that has the same energy as him, he's used to picking on poor old Cookie who doesn't have much of the 'pi-zaz' in her anymore to be too awful quick.


I've also started training. I'm so excited for this. I love love love training animals.

Also, I can't wait to start making dog treats too, I have so many ideas in mind that I want to do with her now that there's finally another dog in my life, oh the blessings God gives!!!





Another side note: I'm gonna be doing an introduction post of her here soon, I still have a few things to figure out with her[:










No comments:

Post a Comment