Thursday, October 9, 2014

Changing My Blog Name...?




One of the hardest things that I've had to deal with with having a blog, is finding the perfect name. I'm pretty sure I've changed it three times already, and I'm thinking about changing it again.

There's a few reasons why.

1) Facebook won't let me make a page called 'Gypsy Driftin' I don't think they allow anything with the word 'gypsy' so that makes it hard. So my Facebook page is called 'Small Town Kinda Girl' because it's the url of my blog, the closest thing that I could get to match.

2) Pinterest can't seem to find the name, either. I did a search of my blog name on there to see if any of the posts I had posted with my blog name would come up, nothing.

The problem is that I really like the name I have now, it describes everything I want it too. But there's also another name that would do so, but I don't have the same emotional attachment to it as I do this one.

I'm not quite sure what to do.

I just wanted to make this post so that if you would happen to see a different named blog that just happened to randomly show up, you'd know that it will probably be mine. But if I do change it, I will make another post stating the before and after name and that the name has been changed in the title of the post.

Just a warning.

It's late, so this just might be my mind making this out to be a bigger deal than it really is... oh, brain...

No comments:

Post a Comment