Thursday, October 30, 2014

October Favorites!


Where did October go? It seemed to go by so quickly, one day it was the 3rd and now all the sudden it's the 3oth. Holy cow!

These are the things I'm loving this month



Food/Drinks

Sargento Cheese Sticks - of course... the cheese...
Yogurt - Love love loving yogurt
Almond Milk - Drinking it like it's been going out of style. I think I've drank double what I normally do this month.
Jerky - Haven't had this in a long long time, oh how I've missed it.


Music

Say You Do - Dierks Bentley
Superbad - Jesse McCartney


YouTube/Bloggers

TheNotSoOrdianryWife
Carrots 'N' Cake


Misc

Chestnut! The new puppy in the family! She's adorable, so smart, and just a goofball.

I'm 95% done with my Christmas shopping. I wanted to get it done before 'holiday' season kicks in and EVERYONE is shopping. I have 2 gifts and some 'stocking stuffer' type gifts that I want to get done and I will be finished. Wham bam thank ya ma'am!

Spending time with my parents. I'm very thankful for this. Even though I'm busy I'm glad I have parents who try to spend time with me and still try to have a part in my life, not many people have that, and I'm so very thankful that I have such amazing parents.

TeamLava games. I'm addicted. Bakery Story, Fantasy Forest Story, ugh.  It's terrible... download them!

Once Upon A Time is back. My. Life.

Oh one other thing! The Christmas stuff is like officially in stores. Like the Christmas candy and everything is out. Yay!


What are your favorites of the month? 
If you have any post requests please comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment