Saturday, October 4, 2014

Mish Mosh of Days



I have some pictures on my iPod from the past week or so that I figured I would give you guys an update on[:

Last Thursday me and my mom went for a nice long ride in the car. I love when it's so early the fog is still settled low, it reminds me of when we'd go horseback riding.

I got an Iced Tea from Sheetz, never seen this kind before but it was REALLY good. It's literally one of the best iced teas out there. Not too sweet, not too bitter. Its perfect if you want a sweet tea that doesn't taste like you're drinking sugar.




Then we stopped for brunch, we didn't have anything for breakfast and we needed food. I got a parfait at McDonalds.



And my mom got a cinnamon roll from this little bakery, it smelled really good!
 We also got these granola bars, they reminded me of like nuts wrapped in a fruit leather strip(the best way to describe it) it's soooo good! And it doesn't have all the gross ingredients.
 Monday I went out and picked tomatoes in the garden, it was supposed to go down to 40 so the plants may not make it, but they did, and now we have a billion tomatoes to it.





on Friday, I got a hair cut, and then I died my hair Monday, because why not?



And I made cornbread. I'll have a post up on them soon!
Wednesday called for an iced tea. This was wonderful on so many levels.








And this past Thursday we went for a nice long walk and stopped at our market downtown and found these drinks called Bai5. HOLY COW. AMAZING. I got the Blueberry one and my mom got the something-Clementine. We both loved them. Their sweet and light, it's not like drinking soda, or how some juices it tastes like your drinking syrup, it's really good!













No comments:

Post a Comment