Monday, September 21, 2015

My Week pt.1 : Fishies, Fall, and Food | 9.21.15



Holy smokes! I still can't believe it's turning into fall outside!

The fish you see above with the black, that's Pouncey. He's hard to snap a picture of, he's like the Road Runner of fish. He's there one second and gone the next!





I've fallen inlove with them. It's hard not to get attached to animals.








Even though I'm much more of a summer kind of girl, it's flannel season. And hoodies. Oh, how I've missed them.








My mom got me these really cute blue mini ceramic pots from Burlington, they were supposed to be a Christmas gift but she said she wanted to give them to me early because she didn't want me to get them when we go back cause she wouldn't know what to say. I had planned on getting them too!
Originally, I had planned out to make oatmeal, and somehow that got turned into this and it was SO GOOD.
It was slightly just a little too much in one sitting though, next time I'll cut back on some of the pasta.

Ingredients:

1/3c gluten free pasta. (I used Sam Mills)
1/2 a can of Del-Monte Zucchini in Tomato Sauce
A Spinkle of Sargento's Cheddar Cheese

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Over medium heat, bring a small pot of water to a boil, add pasta and let boil for 8mins. Drain pasta and add to ceramic pot, add a pasta, spoon over zucchini and tomato sauce, top with cheese and bake until cheese is golden brown.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment