Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Milton's Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Cookies | Review





Before you say it. I know, snickerdoodle's have cinnamon in them...
My Dad got these for me so I figured I'd give them a go, and I seem to be able handling only having one here and there.
These are super flavorful and not obnoxiously spice-flavored, soft, and chewy. They also are certified gluten-free, non GMO project verified, no high fructose corn syrup, kosher, rBST free, xanthan gum free, peanut and nut free, certified vegetarian, no trans fat.





 I'm unable to fish up the ingredients because I'd already thrown the box away, and the ingredients aren't list on their website. So I do apologize for that. But I do assure you, these are pretty decent. I probably won't be getting them again because of the cinnamon, however that's person preference, but if you're a Snickerdoodle-lover, I would certainly suggest them.

No comments:

Post a Comment