Friday, September 11, 2015

Favorites on Friday | 9.11.15




Hola mi gusta!

It's Friday! Don't you love Fridays? Believe it or not, Tuesday's are my favorite. Strange? Probably.

In spirit of it being Friday I thought I'd do a Favorites post because it's been such a long time since the last one.




1.  The Vampire Diaries


OH MY GOSH it's one of the best TV shows in existence. My friend Nicole recommended for me to watch it and I've finally got around to doing so. I kept putting it off afraid that it would be really good, and guess what? It is! This past week I've been watching it on Netflix and I'm on Season 5, episode 16 as of the moment and I'm seriously dreading the end of it. It's not allowed to stop.











2. Breakfast.

This turned into being one of those unexpected favorites. Lately I've been having breakfast outside on the porch early in the morning and it's just been so peaceful, and blissful.
My favorite combos have been:




Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Muesli w/ 1 banana sliced, and 1/2c of Light Vanilla Silk Almond Milk


















   1c Corn Flakes w/ 1 banana sliced, and 1/2c Light Vanilla Almond Milk.












The last one, that I don't currently have a picture readily available is Strawberry Low-Fat yogurt, with either cereal/granola, chia seeds, milled flax seeds, and some sort of frozen fruit - particularly frozen dark cherries or pineapple. Delicious! I don't know what I'm gonna do during the winter. Cold breakfast will be the last thing on the list.



3. Baking

My brother put me in charge of baking his wedding cake and cupcakes for his and his fiance's wedding, and  I'm absolutely loving the excuse to be baking things like crazy again! Plus I'm getting to make things I haven't really done before, like two-tone icing, a dark chocolate cake-ah! I'm so excited. Things are coming along great!
The baking isles have been the most exciting thing lately. It's dangerous in that isle considering my wallet doesn't come with free refills...









4. Lastly, working out.

It feels like it's been a long time since I've had a decent workout, and it's pleasing to say that this week has been a success! It wasn't the best, but it was great. It's nice when you don't feel like you're treading through water the entire time.









I hope you're having a good week! Do you have any favorites?












No comments:

Post a Comment