Friday, April 4, 2014

Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Berry Patch; Review




                                                [source]




I did another review of these only on a different flavor. Here is the link to the Summer Strawberry snacks[:

These are Vegan, gluten free, organic, free of artifical flavors, colors, preservatives, and gelatin.
The flavors are cherry, strawberry, and raspberry.
Annie's is one of my favorite fruit snack companies, and like I said before I'm not huge on fruit gummies but this is one kind that I will eat.
However, I do prefer the strawberry over these berry patch ones, I'm a lover of strawberries, these are still really good!

Here is a link if you'd like to look at them yourselves. Annie's does have many other flavors and products too!
Hopefully I'll get to try more!

No comments:

Post a Comment