Friday, April 25, 2014

Goldfish Puffs Mega Cheese Baked Puff Snacks Review







I was so excited to find out that there was finally a gluten free version of Goldfish crackers, these were my favorite snack before I had gone gluten free, I had made sure I ate one last pack before actually going strictly gluten free. And maaayybbeee my expectations for them were just a smidge too high.
It's a big package and you actually get a fairly good amount of crackers in them, the problem? They didn't taste anything like I thought they would.
I thought that they'd taste like the original goldfish crackers, but they don't. You know those cheese dips for chips/pretzels that have like the tomatoes and pepper pieces in them? Is it the Tostito's brand? Or Velveeta? Something of the nature. Any who, that's what they tasted like, it was artificial tasting, not gonna lie, it bummed me out.
They do have other flavors as well in Cheddar Bacon and Buffalo Wing.
I've read a few reviews that people say they taste like Cheetos of cheese puffs, so maybe if you like those try these, or in my case, cheese dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment