Saturday, April 26, 2014

Getting in Shape!





I started my morning off with a workout. Lately I've been pretty consistant on trying to get workouts in, even if it's just a bit of lifting light weights till my arms start to shake, or one of Cassey Ho's videos. Something is better than nothing. Today I did 24mins of kickboxing, I should've done my stretches after but I didn't, I was too excited for breakfast to care.


This whole week I've been wanting fresh strawberries, with bananas. My all time favorite fruit combination. Originally I was gonna have noodles, and have my fruit for lunch. Had gotten them all prepared... then they spilled on the floor. Not a happy camper. So I just opted out for the strawberries and bananas. The problem? The strawberries don't taste like strawberries. Maybe it's just me cause everything has been tasting weird to me but I tried three different strawberries and they didn't taste right. I've had my fair share of eating food that wasn't any good and I didn't want to risk an upset stomach for hours after, especially over my favorite fruit. I just ate the bananas instead. Yumm.


To top the day a little more my package of books arrived today, which was nice. I'm gonna do a post about my summer reading list soon so these will be in there.

Oh summer, please come quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment