Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Summer Strawberry; Review


[Wow what a title that is! xD ]



                                                                [source]



Okay, so these are non-gelatin, gluten free, free of artificial flavors/synthetic colors/preservatives, vegan, and used with "only non-GMO ingredients" [according to the website].

I've had these in my cabinet shelf since like last summer, I have a mental thing against gummies since the one time I had gotten sick, but I wanted to eat them up so it wouldn't be wasted food, and oh my gosh they are soooo good! They are sort and chewy, but not to where you're like trying to pry them from your teeth, or like chewing a rock.
They taste like what you imagine an actual fruit gummy candy to taste like! And better yet they are organic, they don't contain any high fructose corn syrup or corn syrup,, they use cane sugar.

Unfortunately, due to my silly stomach, they did end up giving me an upset stomach after a few times of eating them, no I didn't eat a bunch of them at a time, it was more like a pack a day, so.
If it wasn't for my stomach I'd definitely get these again and I recommend them to anyone, gluten free eaters or not, they are delicious.

Here is a link if you'd like to check out more about the bunnies[:

No comments:

Post a Comment