Monday, April 28, 2014

Dad's Birthday


Today was a fun day, it was Daddy's birthday.
Originally I had planned to make him one of his favorite cookies until he had asked if someone was gonna make Gob cake.
I had gotten up early and worked on my old computer trying to make him his card, which didn't work out, turns out Photoshop wasn't on there and my potable hard drive wouldn't hook up to it since the casing was switched,dang technology. Thankfully mom had it on her computer and let me use it, she thought she'd deleted it off too.
So while he went to get groceries I worked on his cake.






(you can find the recipe for it here)


Thankfully he greatly enjoyed it!

Later the guys went for rides on their bikes and me and mom spent time planting seeds and getting them ready before it gets too late in the year.







There's cucumbers, lettuce, watermelon, and cantaloupe[:
Also I wanted to plant spinach for salads and for Ginger too









Mom had plant some older lettuce seeds to see if they would sprout at all, and there's also a mix of sorts of greens.

Later on me and dad spent the day watching some tv which was a lot of fun[:

No comments:

Post a Comment