Thursday, August 8, 2013

What House am I In?!


About two days ago I was Googling a bunch of Harry Potter housing quizs, I wanted to know SO badly on what house I'd be placed in. You can say my inner nerd was seriously coming out.
I did about four different quizs, I wanted to see if they'd give me the same answer or what all would happen.
The first two tries I got good ole Hufflepuff


"Students belonging to this house are known to be hard-working, friendly, loyal, honest and rather impartial. It may be that due to their values, Hufflepuffs are not as competitive as the other houses, or are more modest about their accomplishments" - harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Hufflepuff

Which I'm completely cool with. I piratically always got Hufflepuff in the past. It's cool, except for the part I don't always really work well with others- but I can handle the friendly, loyal, honest, modest part of it.

Then next one I tried I got Ravenclaw.

"Members of this house are characterized by their wit, learning, and wisdom." - harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Ravenclaw

Which is great! [Apart from having Raven in the name, coming from a Steelers girl]

THEN. Lastly, I discovered Pottermore... I LOVE this website, it's like that Harry Potter for the Playstation and what not only for the computer and it's like a mystery game where you're given different scenes from the movie and you have to find different objects. You can dual and make potions and everything like that, which I haven't done yet, I just wanted to get sorted.
The site is run J.K.Rowling herself. She gives the history and writers thoughts and everything for all the characters and certain objects of stuff-it's really cool!
And she came up with the sorting questions, they're not your typical 'are you male or female?' 'what's your favorite color?' 'how old are you?' sorta questions, they were legit.
It was exciting...

Anyway. After a couple days of figuring everything out, I got sorted. And I was shocked by my house.




I got Gryffindor!

" The Gryffindor house emphasises the traits of courage as well as "daring, nerve, and chivalry," and thus its members are generally regarded as brave, though sometimes to the point of recklessness.  They can also be short-tempered." - harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Gryffindor

Can you believe it? Never in a million years have I ever thought I'd ever get Gryffindor!
Over the past few years I've really lost my courage/daring/brave are of myself, though my short-tempered-ness has really let itself go.
But I'm honored to be sorted into this group. After all Hermione Granger was in it, and she's incredible, character or not, she's very inspiring. If I could pick anyone to be, it would be her.

I just wanted to share my excitement with younse.

Have you taken the quiz?
What house were you sorted into?
Are you happy there?

No comments:

Post a Comment