Tuesday, August 13, 2013

El's Gluten Free Snacks Review


              



   
  •  No gluten
  • No preservatives
  • No trans fats
  • No cholesterol
  • No fake colors
  • No fake flavors
  • No hydrogenated oil
  • No eggs





This is where my picky eating comes out.



Cheddar Melody:
I personally, wasn't a huge fan of them. The cheese flavoring wasn't the greatest, it didn't taste like flavored things that I was used to, nor was the garlic and herb.


Bagel Chips with a Hint of Sea Salt I believe was just a little too sweet for my taste. When I think of a bagel I don't really think of them as something sweet.
Granite, that's me and I'm a HUGE picky eater. I've heard of other people who've tried them and absolutely LOVED them.
I would love to try just a few other flavors to see what their like before I completely wipe them off my list.

If you would like to give them a go, HERE is there website!

No comments:

Post a Comment