Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Crunchmater Gluten Free Review


I have recently tried out Crunchmaster's Gluten Free Crackers. And would love to share them with you!

I was given four different crackers to try out.

Cheezy Crisps





















These are my all time favorite snack from them. Their just perfect! The flavoring on them is really good, and it's only 120 Calories for 60 crackers. Which I personally don't think is too bad. They're one of my favorite snacks.

Grammy Crisps





















Now I'm not a cinnamon and sugar person, I didn't try these ones. My mom and brother did though. My brother said the more he eats of them the more he likes them and my mom wasn't too crazy about them.



Multi-Seed Crackers Original






















These were the greatest, 'regular' flavor out of the bunch. They'd be wonderful with a dip or spread of some sort, my problem with them is that I couldn't get past the Brown Rice Flour flavor. Everything I've had that's had Brown Rice in it has given me an upset stomach. The Cheezy Crisps have them too but it didn't bother me as much. But the crackers were really good.

Multi-Seed Crackers, Rosemary & Olive Oil





















I wanted to try these so bad because they reminded me of the Triscut's crackers. The flavoring of them is AMAZING but the Brown Rice Flour over powdered a lot of it and I couldn't eat that many of them in a sitting. They were incredible apart from that!

Here is the link to their website that you should go and check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment