Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Favorites


This month has been wonderful. I've gotten out of my comfort zone, done some self improvement, I've got a pretty cool opportunity given to me, apart from the winter-cold months coming up, I'm excited for fall, I get to bake more stuff!
I'm excited to get out and exercising some more, I'm really trying to crack down on my fitness and I'm pretty pleased with how far I'm coming, I can't wait when it becomes a lifestyle and not for when it feels like something I have to do.
As far as favorites though, lets get crackin'!

Music

  1. Raining On Sunday - Keith Urban
  2. American Honey - Lady Antebellum
  3. In A Song - Hunter Hayes


Movies

  1. Epic
  2. Mud
  3. The Notebook
  4. Perks of Being a Wallflower 

Food 

  1. Lifeway Kefir - Strawberry, Pomegranate
  2. Chicken
  3. Chaboni Greek Yogurt  
  4. Popcorn - Homemade
  5. Granola
  6. Glutino Pretzels
  7. Quaker Rice Cakes
 Isn't my taste in food delightful ;]



How was your month?
Any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment